Sunday - Chicken Night
Monday - Chef's Special
Tuesday - Taco Night
Wednesday - Catch of the Day Special
Thursday - Burger Night
Friday - Fish Fry
Saturday - Brat Patties
October 1-7, 2017: Wild Bear Oktoberfest
- Try a new Oktoberfest beer from New Glarus, Capital, Shiner, or Potosi breweries!
- Brats, sauerkraut, German pretzels, and beer-cheese soup all week
October 21, 2017: Sweetest Day
- Make a reservation to bring your sweetheart in for a Surf'n'Turf dinner and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne
October 28, 2017: Wild Bear Halloween Party
- Individual and group costume contest
November 11, 2017: Veteran's Day
- 1st drink free and 1/2 price appetizers to all veterans
November 22, 2017: Black Wednesday
- $2 domestic bottles and $2 rail drinks all night...to help you prepare for Thanksgiving with your family 😉
December 12-23, 2017: Wild Bear's 12 Days of Christmas
December 31, 2017: New Year's Eve
- Join us for a steak & lobster dinner, DJ, and complimentary champagne toasts!
January 13, 2018: Arctic Warrior
February 2, 2018: Groundhog Day
February 4, 2018: Superbowl Party
February 9-13, 2018: Mardi Gras Celebration
- $5 Hurricanes
- Jambalaya, gumbo, and King Cake all week!
February 14, 2018: Valentine's Day
- Make a reservation for a Surf'n'Turf dinner and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne
March 11-17, 2018: St Patrick's Week Celebration
- All week enjoy specials on Guinness, Jameson, Tullamore Dew and more!
- We'll also have Guinness Beef Stew all week and Corned Beef and Cabbage on St. Patrick's Day
- Live music Saturday!
April 1, 2018: Easter Brunch
May 5, 2018: Kentucky Derby Party 11am-4pm; Cinco De Mayo Party 4pm-
May 13, 2018: Mother's Day Brunch
May 21, 2018: Armed Forces Day
June 17, 2018: Father's Day